Was just checking out the Thrashers' website, and the preview for the game tonight against the Sharks has a lot of bad omens for the game tonight. I'd say that the Thrashers don't have much of a shot against San Jose, but if you had told me that the Thrashers would be on a five game points streak on the road, I wouldn't have believed you. Enough about me though. Let's get to the good stuff.
Note: If you want to read the entire game preview, you can visit the Thrashers' website.
-The Thrashers are 0-4-0 with a tie all-time at HP Pavillion. The Sharks are also ridiculously good at home this season, having only lost twice in regulation at home this season.
-Bryan Little has six points in his last three games, and Ilya Kovalchuk has scored goals in six straight contests coming in to this one.
-The Thrashers have only beaten the Sharks one time in their ten all-time meetings in an overtime game in 2002.
-In the last 22 games, Kovalchuk has 19 goals and eight assists. He's taking this "captain" thing really seriously.
The game starts at 4pm EST on Sports South, and is available on NHL Gamecenter. Go Thrashers!
- Recap? You're Talkin About a Recap?
- As Deadline Draws Near, the Thrashers May Move Sig...
- Thrashers Top Avalanche 4-3 In Riotous Return to P...
- Thrashers Today: A Preview of Avs-Thrashers, and S...
- Thrashers Lose to Sharks 3-1 in Duel in Tank
- Thrashers-Sharks Preview Highlights
- What Made News This Week: A Recap of the Week in T...
- Thrashers-Coyotes Recap: Atlanta Loses Duel in the...
- Thrashers-Coyotes: A Game Bigger Than It Seems
- Thrashers Depose Kings 7-6 in Wild Game
- Thrashers Dump Ducks 8-4
- ▼ February (11)